Your personal information and privacy are very important to us. This privacy statement explains how Hearts & Minds collects, stores, uses and shares your personal information.
Hearts & Minds work complies with The Privacy Act 2020 and The Regulations and the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003.
- We only collect personal information where this is necessary to carry out our services and at the time of collection will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We may collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies, and we may generate additional personal information about you when we carry out our work.
- We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the purposes for which we collected it, or if required by law.
- We store and protect all our data (including your personal information) with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- You can update your personal information or ask us for a copy of your personal information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (09) 441 8989. We will be as open as we can with you but must also ensure we meet our security obligations.
- We will not retain your data for any longer than is required.
- We have an obligation to dispose of all personal information securely and to minimise the risk of disclosing any information in the process of disposing it.
We may update this privacy statement from time to time to ensure we continue to meet our legal obligations.
This statement was last updated in November 2022.